TerraArmour® Uses and Benefits
Essential Oil Spotlight
Essential Oil Spotlight
TerraArmour Product Description
When it comes to protecting yourself from outdoor annoyances, what better way than protecting yourself with Mother Nature’s offerings itself? Though often unseen, many plants contain a vapor barrier provided by their essential oils that protect them from potential threats in their environment. The doTERRA TerraArmour essential oil blend harnesses these plant-protecting essential oils into one product for an effective outdoor blend. Combining Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Catnip, Lemon Eucalyptus, Litsea, Nootka, Arborvitae, and Vanilla Bean Absolute, TerraArmour is a topical and aromatic blend that can improve any outdoor adventure as its natural ingredients aid in protecting against environmental annoyances. Due to its organic nature, the TerraArmour oil is safe for all to use.
Where to Buy TerraArmour
Whether you’re a hiker, biker, camper, or outdoor enthusiast of any kind, you will love the convenience and protection that the newly formulated TerraArmour provides. If you would like to buy a bottle of TerraArmour for your next outdoor adventure, visit the TerraArmour Outdoor Blend product page. TerraArmour is a highly effective product that is formulated with CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade® essential oils. CPTG® oils are essential oils that are held to a high-standard of purity and potency and have been thoroughly tested to verify effectivity. These CPTG essential oils ensure that the doTERRA essential oils, blends, or products you receive are of the highest quality in order to fulfill your needs and the needs of your family.
The TerraArmour Outdoor Blend is now offered in a 30 ml spray bottle. TerraArmour Spray will give you all of the benefits of doTERRA TerraArmour oil while adding in the convenience of a spray lid and top, allowing you to access its benefits quicker and easier. The shape of the container also makes it a great fit for a pocket or bag and can be easily carried and stored for on-the-go use.
TerraArmour Uses and Benefits
- TerraArmour is most commonly known for its ability to act as a natural and effective barrier and to protect against outdoor threats. These protecting effects are a result of Cedarwood, Arborvitae, and catnip plant essential oils which contain natural repellant properties. If you are looking for a natural barrier for yourself or your loved ones, TerraArmour is the perfect essential oil blend to use.
- Because the TerraArmour essential oil blend is made up of essential oils from plants, it is natural and safe to use on the whole family. So put away those toxic outdoor sprays, liquids, or lotions, and try something a little more organic with doTERRA TerraArmour oil.
- To help your kid’s get the most of their summer vacation, make sure they are thoroughly protected and prepared for their outdoor adventures by applying the TerraArmour essential oil blend topically. For best results, apply TerraArmour to your child’s arms and legs before he or she goes outside, and make sure to get your arms and legs, too.
- Preparing for the ultimate outdoor barbeque? To keep environmental annoyances from ruining your summer, add three to four drops of TerraArmour oil to the diffuser of your choice, and diffuse. TerraArmour will assist in allowing you and your guests to enjoy a good meal in the great outdoors.
- TerraArmour not only protects you when you’re outdoors, it can also be used to protect you while indoors. Spray the TerraArmour essential oil blend around your door and windowsills to protect your home. You can also use TerraArmour around tent doors and windows while camping.
- For your next fishing trip, apply TerraArmour oil to your arms and neck or place a drop of TerraArmour on a piece of Aromatherapy jewelry and wear it while you’re out. If you’re interested in making your own Aromatherapy jewelry, visit doTERRA’s DIY Aromatherapy Jewelry page.
- The outdoors provide limitless amounts of fun and amazement that should not go unnoticed. With the doTERRA TerraArmour essential oil blend, you can focus on experiencing the many facets of nature while avoiding those occasional environmental annoyances. This oil will provide you with a new level of comfort in the outside scene and allow you to enjoy every minute of Mother Nature’s beauty.
- Ylang Ylang Flower
- Nootka Wood
- Cedarwood Wood
- Catnip Plant
- Lemon Eucalyptus Leaf
- Litsea Fruit
- Arborvitae Wood
- Vanilla Bean Absolute
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Tamanu Seed
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.