This dōTERRA® Policy Manual (Policy Manual) has been incorporated into and made part of the Terms and Conditions of the Wellness Advocate Agreement. This Policy Manual, the Wellness Advocate Agreement and any applicable Business Application Addendum constitute the entire agreement (“Contract”) between dōTERRA (“Company”) and the Wellness Advocate (“Wellness Advocate”). The Contract or any part thereof may be amended by the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Wellness Advocate Agreement.
A Wellness Advocate’s failure to comply with the provisions of this Policy Manual or any of the other documents comprising the Contract between the Company and the Wellness Advocate may, in the sole discretion of the Company, result in any or all of the following: termination of the Contract of the Wellness Advocate, loss of the right to sponsor other Wellness Advocates, loss of the right to receive a Bonus, loss of formal recognition by the Company, and suspension or termination of other rights and privileges.
A. dōTERRA Company Mission: dōTERRA is committed to sharing the life-enhancing benefits of CPTG™ essential oils with the world. dōTERRA does this by:
1. Discovering and developing the world’s highest-quality essential oil products through a leveraged network of highly-educated and experienced botanists, chemists, health scientists, and health care professionals;
2. Producing our essential oil products to the highest standard of quality, purity, and safety used in the industry;
3. Distributing our products through Wellness Advocates who, working from home, introduce, educate, and sell dōTERRA products; and
4. Providing educational opportunities for all people interested in learning how essential oils can be used to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
B. dōTERRA Company Values: dōTERRA will conduct business in such a way as to be a positive influence for good with each person, customer, consultant, employee, vendor, and partner with whom it comes in contact, by:
1. Conducting our business with absolute honesty and integrity;
2. Treating all people with kindness and respect;
3. Conducting our interactions with others in a spirit of service and caring;
4. Working hard and managing the use of company resources wisely;
5. Fostering an uplifting work environment by smiling, laughing, and having fun;
6. Being grateful for success and giving recognition to others; and by
7. Being generous with those less fortunate in our community and around the world.