Size: 15 mL
Retail: R 967,00
Wholesale: R 725,00
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. A sweet, floral essential oil, Ylang Ylang uses nourishing and protective properties to benefit skin and hair while uplifting aroma.
- Apply Ylang Ylang to the back of the neck for a calming, uplifting atmosphere.
- Massage Ylang Ylang into the scalp to increase the appearance of healthy, shiny hair.
- Add two drops to a warm bath with Epsom salt to promote relaxation.
- Add one drop to a dryer sheet or wool dryer ball for extra fresh clothing.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Supports healthy skin and hair
- Creates a calming environment
- Helps lessen tension while promoting feelings of positivity
Sweet, rich, spicy
Germacrene D, β-Caryophyllene, Farnesene