Size: 15 mL
Retail: R 773,00
Wholesale: R 580,00
During the Middle Ages Thyme was often placed beneath pillows to help promote a peaceful sleep and to ward off nightmares, for centuries, Thyme has been used across nations and cultures for incense in holy temples and ancient embalming practices. Today, Thyme is commonly used as a seasoning, but it also produces a potent essential oil that has cleansing and purifying effects for the skin. Thyme should be diluted with a carrier oil before application.
- During flu season or winter months, take one drop daily with water, tea or food to promote general wellness.
- Use a drop of Thyme with olive oil and mixed veggies and bake in the oven for a delightful side dish to any meal.
- Use as a replacement for dried thyme.
Directions for Use
Food additive use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- May have antioxidant qualities.
- Helps support a healthy immune system.
- Naturally repels insects.
- Helps to purify and cleanse skin.
Warm, herbaceous, floral, powdery
Thymol, para-cymene, carvacrol