Size: 15 mL
Retail: R 549,00
Wholesale: R 412,00
Tea Tree essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Tea Tree have been used by the Aboriginal peoples of Australia for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. The aroma of Tea Tree is fresh, green, and uplifting, while the oil itself can be used daily for its freshening rejuvenating properties on the skin.
- After exercising, apply Tea Tree to achy muscles for soothing relief.
- Add five drops of Tea Tree to a spray bottle with water and use on household surfaces.
- Combine Tea Tree and Cedarwood and apply to your face after shaving for an invigorating aftershave.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Tea Tree oil onto the affected area.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use two to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Cleansing and rejuvenating for the skin.
- Helps to purify and freshen the air.
- Soothes irritated skin.
Herbaceous, green, leathery
Terpinen-4-ol, γ-terpinene, α-terpinene