Size: 15 mL
Retail: R 522.66
Wholesale: R 392.00
The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in color, conifer tree native to Russia and Canada. With a scent reminiscent of Christmas trees and tranquil forests, Siberian Fir has long been recognized for producing a comforting and balancing environment while stimulating the senses.
- Apply topically to help soothe minor skin irritation.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut oil for an invigorating massage.
- Massage into skin after vigorous physical activity for soothing comfort.
- Add one to two drops to the shower floor to help evoke feelings of confidence and vigour.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Produces a soothing, calming aroma.
- Promotes feelings of empowerment, energy, and stability.
- Create a relaxing setting while stimulating the senses.
Green, woody, fresh
Bornyl acetate, Camphene, δ-3-Carene, α-Pinene