Size: 15 mL
Retail: R 444,00
Wholesale: R 333,00
Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and for creating a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Studies have shown that Eucalyptus is effective in helping to lessen tension.
- Add one drop to a moisturiser of your choice and apply to the skin in circular motions.
- Place three drops of Eucalyptus in the bottom of the shower to invigorate senses.
- During menstruation, massage daily into the lower abdomen for soothing support.
- Add one drop to a cotton ball and place it in shoes, garment drawers, or other places that accumulate unpleasant odours.
- Diffuse with Lemon and Peppermint essential oils for a revitalizing scent.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Provides a relaxing aroma.
- Promotes oral health and freshens breath.
- Promotes the feelings of breathing easy.