SIze: 15 mL
Retail: R 453,00
Wholesale: R 340,00
Clove has been used for years in dental preparations, candy, and gum for its flavor and ability to cleanse the mouth, yet it provides a myriad of benefits. It is a stimulating and energizing oil that is used as am warming massage oil. It is used as a cooking spice, Clove adds a spicy flavor to any dish or dessert. One drop can clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- Due to its warm, spicy characteristics, Clove essential oil makes the perfect addition to your favourite autumn or holiday recipes.
- Before brushing your teeth, place one drop of Clove oil in 125ml of water and gargle for 30 Seconds.
- Add a drop to your toothbrush before adding toothpaste to promote clean teeth and fresh breath.
- Instead of using dry clove, use Clove essential oil to taste when baking treats.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Dilute 1 drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, face, and sensitive areas.
- Helps clean teeth and gums.
- Frequently used as a cooking spice.
- Soothing, warm aroma.
Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather