Size: 5 mL
Retail: R 280,00
Wholesale: R 210,00
Clementine, a natural hybrid of mandarin and sweet orange, produces an essential oil that is abundant in limonene and has an array of benefits with a sweet, fresh aroma. Clementine essential oil has versatile application methods and can be used in many different situations. Some supporting research shows that when taken internally, the limonene in Clementine may support metabolic function and gastrointestinal health. When needed, take one to two drops of Clementine essential oil to help maintain a healthy digestive system. Sweeter and more zesty than other citrus oils, diffuse Clementine throughout your home for a fresh, uplifting aroma and to help cleanse the air of unwanted smells.
- Add a drop or two of Clementine to your drinking water for enhanced flavor and to help improve metabolic function.
- Diffuse throughout your home to create a light and refreshing atmosphere while cleansing the air.
- Add one drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo to boost cleansing.
- Incorporate into your home cleaning routine by adding three to four drops of Clementine into your surface cleaners to enhance cleaning power.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying product.
- Uplifting aroma.
- May support healthy respiratory, immune, and digestive function when taken internally.
- Natural cleansing properties.
Citrus, sweet, zesty