Size: 5 mL
Retail: R 627,00
Wholesale: R 470,00
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from bark, Cinnamon oil’s stimulating aroma supports that get up and go feeling during the winter months. Cinnamon has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, main meals, and hot drinks. Only one to two drops are needed as a food flavor.
- Try adding 1-2 drops to a hot chocolate or a night time drink.
- Diffuse 1-2 drops for a spicy warming aroma during the winter months. Blends well with Wild Orange, Clove, Myrrh and Douglas Fir essential oils.
- Add 1-2 drops to a cup of tea with honey and drink slowly to soothe the throat.
- Add 1-2 drops to water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse and fresh breath. In your next recipe including cinnamon, replace ground cinnamon with Cinnamon essential oil for a delightful, spicy flavour.
Directions for Use
Aromatic Use: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food Additive Use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Promotes oral health.
- Enhances the flavour of drinks, bread, desserts, and entrees.
- Stimulating and invigorating aroma when diffused.
Spicy, woody with a sweet, biting note; warm