Blue Tansy Oil
Size: 5 mL
Retail: R 2 230,00
Wholesale: R 1 695,00
Blue Tansy, also referred to as Moroccan Tansy, is an annual, yellow-flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco. Chamazulene, a chemical component in Blue Tansy, provides the characteristic indigo color. Preclinical studies also suggest that sabinene, another Blue Tansy chemical component, my help diminish the appearance of blemishes. When diffused, Blue Tansy provides a sweet aroma to fill any room. It’s perfect for massaging into skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil or a lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise.
- Diffuse to create a warm, mellow atmosphere to any room.
- Add a drop to your favorite moisturizer or cleanser and apply topically to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or soothe skin irritation.
- Include one to two drops in lotion for massage.
Direction for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity or temporary staining. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. May stain surfaces, fabrics, and skin.
- Provides an herbaceous, sweet, warm, and camphoraceous aroma.
- May help soothe the skin when applied topically.
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes on the skin.
Fruity, mellow, balsamic
Sabinene, Chamazulene, p-Cymene, α-Phellandrene, ß-Pinene, Campho