Size: 15 mL
Retail: R 783,99
Wholesale: R 588,00
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years for its calming aroma and to soothe and makes skin feel fresher and smoother. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming to the emotions, making it ideal for diffusion. It is also clarifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Apply to the skin while showering and enjoy its cleansing and clarifying skin benefits.
- Use with doTERRA® Fractioned Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Apply to feet before bedtime to promote a restful environment.
- Add one to two drops to your skincare cleanser.
Directions For Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Soothing to the skin.
- Used in massage therapy for its calming aroma.
- Promotes a positive mood.
Citrus, spice, with a light floral note
Bergamot rind (peel)
Limonene, linalyl acetate