dōTERRA is of Latin origin and means
"Gift of the Earth."
1/4 Cup Milk
6 Tbsp Maple syrup
1 Drop Cardamom oil
2 1\4 Cups Mashed ripe banana
6 Tbsp Olive oil
1 Tsp Vanilla extract
1 Tsp Baking powder
2 Cups Flour
1 Tsp Baking soda
1/2 Tsp Sea salt
1 Cup Chopped nuts
1. Preheat your oven to 170 degrees celcius.
2. Baste your cake tray with butter/ spray & cook
3. In a large bowl, combine; milk, oilve oil, vanilla extract, mashed bananas and cardamom oil.
4. In another bowl, combine all your dry ingredients.
5. Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients.
6. Fold in chopped nuts (reserve a few)
7. Optional: Add a few chopped nuts to the top of the cake
8. Bake for 45min- 1 hour depending on your oven.
With Cardamom oil
1/4 Cup milk
6 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Drop Cardamom essential oil
2 1/4 Cups mashed ripe banana
6 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tsp vanilla extract
1 Tsp baking powder
2 Cups flour
1 Tsp baking soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
Optional: 1 Cup chopped nuts
1. Preheat oven to 170 degree celcius
2. In a large bowl combine; milk, olive oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, mashed bananas and cardamom essential oil, until smooth.
3. In a 2nd bowl combine all the dry ingredients. Add the banana mixture and mix till well combined.
4. Optional: Fold in the chopped nuts/ add nuts to the top of the cake
5. Bake for 45 min - 1 hour, depending on your oven.