dōTERRA® SPA Detoxifying Mud Mask
The doTERRA SPA Detoxifying Mud Mask is a natural clay mask infused with CPTG® essential oils of Myrrh, Juniper Berry, and Grapefruit that promotes purifying benefits while reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Indulge your skin in revered gifts from the Earth—CPTG essential oils, natural earth clays, purifying minerals, and nourishing botanicals. The doTERRA SPA Detoxifying Mud Mask is a natural clay mask that provides purifying and detoxifying benefits while reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Infused with CPTG essential oils of Myrrh, Juniper Berry, and Grapefruit, this proprietary mask delivers a luxurious and aromatic spa treatment that pampers the skin and enlivens the senses.
Directions for Use
Apply a thin, even layer to face, neck, and décolletage. Leave mask on for 3-5 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Infused with Myrrh, Juniper Berry, and Grapefruit essential oils—known for their cleansing and smoothing benefits
- Shea butter provides moisturization and balances the skin
- Malachite extract is rich in copper and provides detoxifying benefits
- Lentil seed extract helps reduce the appearance of pores
- The natural earth clay beraclay (green) contains zinc, selenium, copper, and other elements to help purify the skin and to help reduce the appearance of oily skin
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Juniperus communis (Juniper Berry) Fruit Oil, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Cichorium intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Lens esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Malachite Extract, Montmorillonite, Dehydroacetic Acid, Copper PCA, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Decyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acacia senegal Gum, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica, Sodium Hydroxide