Size: 15 mL
Retail: $107.33 NZD
Wholesale: $80.50 NZD
Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilisation. Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. Due to Vetiver’s soothing, grounding effect on the emotions, it is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. It can also be rubbed on the feet before bedtime to promote a sense of comfort and can be used to flavour food and drinks.
- Add 1–2 drops to tea or hot drinks during Winter time.
- Use as a massage oil to soothe.
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil.
- Diffuse with Lavender, doTERRA Lavender Peace®, or doTERRA Balance® to provide a sense of balance.
- Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food Flavour Use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Sweet, woody, caramel, smoky
Carvone, Isovalencenol, Khusimol