Tea Tree Oil
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $42.67 NZD
Wholesale: $32.00 NZD
Tea Tree essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Tea Tree tree were used by the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Tea Tree essential oil is best known for its cleansing properties. It can be used to promote skin health Diffusing Tea Tree essential oil will help freshen the scent of the air.
- For topical skin application, apply one or two drops of Tea Tree essential oil in a carrier oil onto area.
- Combine one or two drops with your facial cleanser, as Tea Tree is known for its cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to cleanse and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleaner around the home.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Cleaning Use: Add five to ten drops to a 250mL spray bottle of water (and shake vigorously) to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
See additional precautions below.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT TO BE TAKEN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight.
- Cool and cleansing.
- Tea Tree essential oil contains a compound known to naturally repel insects.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces around the home.
Herbaceous, green, leathery
Terpinen-4-ol, γ-terpinene, α-terpinene