Size: 5 mL
Retail: $35.00 NZD
Wholesale: $26.25 NZD
The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the colour, is closely related to cashews. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit. Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, promote a calming atmosphere when diffused.
- Diffuse to promote a relaxing environment.
- Blend with citrus or floral essential oils to create an invigorating aroma when diffused
- Add Pink Pepper to flavour your favourite food for a taste sensation.
- Diffuses well with Green Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit and Bergamot essential oils
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food Flavour: Add 1-2 drops to food.
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- A warm spicy scent.
- Creates a calming atmosphere when diffused.
Spicy, fruity, slightly woody
Limonene, α-Phellandrene, Myrcene