Size: 15 mL
Retail: $44.00 NZD
Wholesale: $33.00 NZD
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753.
A high menthol content, like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil, distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products.
Peppermint is frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favourites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a refreshing flavour.
- Add a drop to your favourite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense essential oils and inhale for a midday pick-me-up.
- Diffuses well with Basil, Wild Orange, Spearmint, Coriander and Lemon essential oils.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food Flavour Use: Add one or two drops to food.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
- Diffuse for a clear crisp scent in the air.
- Invigorating to the senses promoting an uplifted cheery feeling.
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol