Size: 15 mL
Retail: $144.67 NZD
Wholesale: $108.50 NZD
Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at times it was valued at its weight in gold. Myrrh essential oil is derived from the gummy resin of the small, thorny Myrrh tree and has been used for centuries for its benefits. Myrrh has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense. It was also employed in embalming and religious ceremonies. Myrrh has powerful cleansing properties. It is also soothing to the skin when applied topically–promoting a smooth, healthy-looking complexion–and promotes balance and well-being when used aromatically.
- Add 1–2 drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits.
- Diffuse to help promote awareness and lift your mood.
- Add to your lotion/moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Add 1–2 drops to ¼ cup of water with a little agave or honey to help ease the stomach.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food Additive Use: Dilute one drop in 120 ml of liquid.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Cleansing properties to the mouth and throat
- Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, healthy-looking complexion
- Promotes balance and well-being when diffused
Hot, smoky, herbaceous, woody, dry
Furanoedudesma 1, 3-diene, curzerene