Also known as “wintersweet” or “joy of the mountains”, Marjoram was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness.
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $39.99 NZD
Wholesale: $30.00 NZD
Also known as “wintersweet” or “joy of the mountains”, Marjoram was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness. Marjoram has been used in culinary dishes, imparting a unique flavour to soups, stews, dressings, and sauces. In Germany, this herb is known as the “Goose Herb” for its traditional use in roasting geese.
- Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram.
- Diffuse to refresh the air with a rich herbaceous aroma. Blends well with Basil, Lemon, Cypress, Lavender and Rosemary essential oils.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food flavour use: Add 1 or 2 drops to food.
Keep out of reach of children. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Valued for its positive, calming aroma.
- Diffuse for an uplifting, herbaceous aroma.
- A unique food flavouring.
Warm, herbaceous, woody
Terpinen-4-ol, sabinene hydrate, γ-terpinene