Lemon Citrus limon
Cleanse and clarify with uplifting Lemon
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $21.00 NZD
Wholesale: $16.00 NZD
This top-selling doTERRA essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. With a clean refreshing, crisp uplifting aroma to help brighten the day.
When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing citrus flavour boost. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavour of desserts and main dishes.
When diffused, Lemon essential oil has a very uplifting and an energising aroma, ideal when searching for feelings of lightness, cheer and joy
Primary Benefit | Refresh and uplift. Add one or two drops of Lemon Essential Oil to water to create a refreshing and citrusy boost you can reach for throughout the day. A great tip to help reduce snack cravings.
Secondary Benefit | Invigorate your senses with the fresh and cleansing aroma of Lemon Essential Oil. Diffuse Lemon to create a focused environment and help revive and elevate lagging spirits.
Tertiary Benefit | Lemon Essential Oil, with its fresh and clean scent, can be incorporated into your daily household cleaning routine and used throughout the home.
- Add a drop to water for a citrus burst of flavour.
- Add Lemon essential oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
- Lemon also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon essential oil oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon essential oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Add one or two drops to recipes that call for a citrus flavour.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in a diffuser of your choice.
Food Flavour: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Cleaning Use: Add five to ten drops to a 250 mL spray bottle of water (and shake vigorously) to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
See additional precautions below.
One of our most popular items, Lemon Essential Oil is like liquid sunshine, filled with vitality and bursting with a citrusy aroma and flavour. Lemon Essential Oil has many applications. Its crisp and uplifting scent can be added to your surface cleanser, or you can add a couple of drops to your drinking water to create a delicate and citrusy flavour.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Application to skin may increase sensitivity
Clean, fresh, citrus, bright
Lemon rinds (peel)
Limonene, ß pinenes, γ-terpimene