Size: 15 mL
Retail: $47.33 NZD
Wholesale: $35.50 NZD
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad of benefits.
In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, cooking and as a perfume. It’s aromatic properties have been used in cooking. Its calming qualities continue to be Lavender’s most notable attribute.
Applied topically, Lavender essential oil is frequently used to promote skin health.
Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have essential oil to have on hand at all times.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender essential oil on hand for a soothing effect on the skin.
- Freshen your linen closet or room by diffusing three or four drops.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods and desserts.
- Add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to pillows, bedding or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a sleep
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to eight drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food Flavour Use: Add one or two drops to food.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions to the right.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas
- Soothes skin.
- Soothing aroma
Powdery, floral, light
Linalool, linalyl acetate