Boswellia Essential Oil 15mL
Size: 15 mL
Wholesale: $99.00 NZD
Retail: $132.00 NZD
Frankincense is renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils.
In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians also used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. Its soothing and beautifying properties are used to revitalise the appearance of the skin and help reduces the appearance of imperfections when applied topically.
When inhaled or diffused Frankincense essential oil may support feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction and overall spiritual and emotional wellness.
- Rub Frankincense essential oil on your hands after a long day of gardening for a soothing effect.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage on the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
Directions for Use
Topical Use: Combine one to two drops with a teaspoon of carrier oil and massage into the desired area.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in a diffuser of your choice.
Food Flavour Use: Add one or two drops to food. See additional precautions below.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
- Alleviate rough and sore skin. Rub Frankincense essential oil on your hands after a long day of gardening for a soothing effect.
- The benefits of foot massage are well known. Relax and restore by massaging Frankincense into the soles of your feet.
- Re-focus and re-centre. Diffuse Frankincense to create a peaceful and meditative space; slow your breath and quieten your mind.
Warm, spicy, clean
Resin from Boswellia carterii, sacra, papyrifera, and frereana
α-pinene, limonene, α-thujene