Eucalyptus radiata 15mL
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $34.67 NZD
Wholesale: $26.00 NZD
Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that can grow up to 150 metres in height and are also known as Gum Trees. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus Radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to diffuse or apply topically for that distinct fresh, clean and calming scent of Eucalyptus oil. Eucalyptus has cleansing properties that is often used to promote a sense of comfort and balance.
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop to your moisturiser and apply to help revitalise the appearance of your skin.
- While showering, place a few drops in your hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply for aromatic invigoration and vitality.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT TO BE TAKEN. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Clear and comforting aroma.
- Promotes a soothing environment.
- Breate a sigh of relief with the diffusion of eucalyptus essential oil.