Cupressus sempervirens & cupressus lusitanica essential Oil 15 mL
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $33.33 NZD
Wholesale: $25.00 NZD
Derived from the branches of the tall
evergreen tree, Cypress essential
oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s
energising and refreshing.
Cypress essential oil is frequently
used in spas and by massage
therapists, it contains monoterpenes,
making it beneficial for oily skin
conditions. Try diffusing during times
of transition or loss to promote
feelings of being grounded.
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energising aromatic boost.
- Apply one or two drops to a carrier oil and rub on your chest before gardening to enliven your senses.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with carrier oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas.
- Its invigorating scent may enliven the senses.
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin.
- Commonly diffused with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma.
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
α-pinene, 3-carene, limonene