Size: 15 mL
Retail: $69.33 NZD
Wholesale: $52.00 NZD
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring a special climate and soil in order to thrive.
Italians have used Bergamot for years for its soothing and calm aroma, and for making skin feel fresher and smoother.
Bergamot essential oil is unique among citrus oils due to its ability have an uplifting and soothing aroma, making it ideal for diffusion. It is also clarifying and cleansing for the skin while having a soothing effect.
- Diffuse at work or at home to help promote a peaceful environment.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calm aroma. While enjoying its cleansing and clarifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with a carrier oil for a peaceful massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food Flavour Use: Add one or two drops to food.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions to the right.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. In case of skin contact, application to the skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours.
- Soothing aroma.
- Provides skin clarifying benefits.
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its soothing benefits.
Citrus, spice, with a high floral note
Bergamot rind (peel)
Limonene, linalyl acetate