PastTense® is a distinctive blend of essential oils known for its grounding and balancing qualities on emotions. PastTense comes in a convenient 10 mL roll-on for easy application when at work, ’on the go’ or at home. Simply apply to the back of your neck, shoulders, or behind the ears enabling a calm contented feeling, while breathing in the cooling, distinctive aroma.
PastTense Primary Benefits
- A calming scent for a sense of ease.
- Packaged for a convenient application in a roll-on bottle.
- The selected essential oils that make up the PastTense Relaxation Blend are ideal for calm and relaxation. When applied topically, PastTense Relaxation Blend helps provide a balancing and grounding aroma for the emotions. For easy access to these benefits, apply it to the back of your neck, shoulders, or behind your ears.
- When you have too much to do and little time to do it in, feeling overwhelmed can often be the unwanted result. PastTense Relaxation Blend is designed to support emotions at such times with its calming and soothing aroma.
- Take your PastTense Relaxation Blend with you wherever you go! It’s packaged in a 10mL roll-on bottle to make it easy to carry in your pocket, purse or backpack. Keep your PastTense oil close for a quick and convenient application, ideal for those times you feel overwhelmed
- Does travelling make you feel uneasy? You’re not alone. Travelling by plane, car, or boat can often be overwhelming. Before or during travel, apply PastTense Relaxation Blend to your wrists. The soothing properties and calming aroma will support relaxation and help you enjoy your journey.
- One of the best ways to overcome tense feelings is through massage. After a stressful day, massage PastTense into your shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling and soothing sensation. (already diluted)
- Wintergreen Leaf
- Lavender Flower
- Peppermint Plant
- Frankincense Resin
- Cilantro Herb
- Marjoram Leaf
- Roman Chamomile Flower
- Basil Leaf
- Rosemary Leaf, in a Fractionated Coconut Oil base.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.