Tangerine Citrus reticulata
Size: 15 mL
Retail: RM 91.00
Wholesale: RM 68.00
Tangerine has a long history of use in Chinese culture and herbal health practices. The essential oil provides important antioxidants, including the powerful antioxidant limonene. Tangerine has a sweet, tangy aroma, similar to other citrus oils, that is uplifting. Tangerine is known for its cleansing properties, and for supporting a healthy immune system. Tangerine essential oil can be used to help soothe anxious feelings and manage stress.
- To energize and uplift mood, place 1–2 drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room
- Apply to flex points or abdomen to promote feelings of happiness. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize sensitivity if needed
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Soothing and relaxing aroma
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- Cleansing and purifying
- Supports a healthy immune system
Tangy, sweet, fresh