Fennel (Sweet) Foeniculum vulgare
Size: 15 mL
Retail: RM 91.00
Wholesale: RM 68.00
Fennel can grow up to 1.8 metres in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle. Fennel is best known for its distinct licorice aroma and its ability to promote calming and soothing effects. It keeps the skin looking healthy and helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add a drop of Fennel and Lavender to the palms of your hands. Rub your hands together and inhale; let the aroma soothe and calm.
- Use three to four drops in a diffuser for a calming, sweet-smelling-aromatic experience.
- Use Fennel with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing abdominal massage.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes calming, soothing effect.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Promotes feelings of courage and confidence.
- Supports healthy respiratory system.
Licorice, sweet, honey
E-anethole, fenchol, α-pinene