Rosemary Rosmarinus officinalis
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many other benefits. Long revered by essential oil experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy.
- Diffuse while studying to support focus and concentration.
- Combine with Epsom salts and Frankincense for a rejuvenating bath experience.
- Blend with Wintergreen and doTERRA lotion for a soothing massage experience.
- Apply to scalp and massage for an abundant looking head of hair.
Directions for Use
- Soothe skin and scalp.
- Naturally repels insects.
- May help to improve memory.
- Helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.