Size: 15 mL
Retail: RM 155.00
Wholesale: RM 116.00
Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional health practices for its cleansing properties. The primary chemical components of Oregano are carvacol and thymol, both in the phenols group, which possess cleansing properties. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano; only one to two drops is needed. Additionally, Oregano should be diluted with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin. Oregano blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, and Thyme.
- Add a few drops of Oregano to doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil as part of a soothing massage.
- Diffuse two to three drops in the diffuser of your choice to help purify the air.
- Dilute Oregano essential oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to the skin or to distressed toenails.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
- Promotes a clean and healthy mouth when used topically.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Oregano’s aroma acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends.
Herbaceous, sharp, green, camphoraceous
Main Chemical Constituents
Carvacrol, thymol , para-cymene, γ-terpinene