On Guard® Natural Whitening Toothpaste
doTERRA’s fluoride-free Natural Whitening Toothpaste combines the protective benefits of the proprietary doTERRA On Guard blend of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils with other natural ingredients that helps clean teeth, reduces plaque, and whitens teeth with gentle polishing agents. The doTERRA On Guard blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils provides an extra cleaning boost. Additional essential oils of Peppermint and Wintergreen, and the natural sweetener xylitol, gives doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste a refreshingly unique cinnamon-mint flavor that leaves your breath—and toothbrush!—fresh and clean throughout the day.
Directions for Use
After flossing, apply a pea-size amount of paste to moistened toothbrush. Brush gently but thoroughly, preferably after each meal and in the morning and at night, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. For improved results, follow with a mouthwash of 1 drop of doTERRA On Guard essential oil blend mixed in 8 oz. of water. Swish vigorously in mouth for 1 minute and rinse.
Myrrh: Known for its soothing properties for the mouth, gums, and throat, Myrrh oil plays an important role in the doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste formula.
Cinnamon Bark:Cinnamon oil is often used in gums and mouth rinses for its powerful cleansing properties.
Calcium hydroxyapatite:Clinically shown to support strong, healthy-looking teeth, this ingredient contributes to keeping teeth looking healthy and strong.
Peppermint:Often used to freshen breath, Peppermint oil is an important part of the unique cinnamonmint flavor of doTERRA On Guard Toothpaste.
Natural xylitol sweetener: Helping to keep the gums and teeth clean, xylitol sweetener helps to give the doTERRA On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste its great taste.
Hydrated silica:This natural abrasive makes doTERRA On Guard Toothpaste useful for reducing plaque and tooth stains, without damaging tooth enamel.
Clove: For years, Clove oil has been frequently used in candy, gum, and dental preparations for its distinct taste and cleansing properties for the mouth.
Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Proprietary doTERRA On Guard essential oil blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary that cleans and freshens breath.
- Myrrh essential oil is soothing to the mouth, gums, and throat.
- Peppermint essential oil combined with the doTERRA On Guard essential oil blend, leaves your breath cinnamon-mint fresh.
- Calcium hydroxyapatite helps to keep teeth looking clean and healthy.
- Natural xylitol sweetener tastes great while helping to keep the teeth and gums clean.
- Hydrated silica is a natural abrasive that helps remove plaque and tooth stains, but is gentle enough to not damage tooth enamel.