Size: 15 mL
Retail: RM 267.00
Wholesale: RM 201.00
Newly sourced from Madagascar, doTERRA Ginger Essential Oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system. A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavor when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets—gingerbread and ginger snaps being two examples. If you feel your energy lagging in the late afternoon, diffuse Ginger oil for an extra emotional boost.
- During a long car ride, place a drop of ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale to enjoy its calming soothing aroma.
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage to reduce bloating.
- Diffuse to create an effect that is warming, energizing, and revitalizing.
- Diffuse to fill the air with a fragrance that is earthy, fresh, and cleansing.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- May help to create a sense of equilibrium.
- May help to comfort your stomach.
- Provides warming and soothing effects.
- Helps reduce occasional moments of nausea.
Hot, spicy, earthy, sweet
Main Chemical Constituents