Clary Sage Salvia sclarea
Size: 15 mL
Retail: RM 221.00
Wholesale: RM 166.00
Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to two meters in height. Clary Sage is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe the skin. Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, allowing for a restful night’s sleep.
- During your menstrual cycle, bring relief to your abdomen by rubbing three to five drops for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bathwater for a stress-relieving bath.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp.
- Promotes a restful night’s sleep.
- Calming and soothing to the skin.
Woody, herbal, coniferous
Linalyl acetate, linalool