Size: 15 mL
Retail: RM 159.00
Wholesale: RM 119.00
The culinary uses and additional benefits of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. When applied to the skin, Cilantro provides a soothing and cooling feeling that can aid in the relaxation of the body. It is also a powerful oil to help you steer clear of unwanted odors. Cilantro essential oil’s diverse capabilities make it an important oil to have in any home.
- Diffuse with citrus essential oils for a fresh, sweet and herbal aroma.
- Place a few drops of Cilantro oil into a diffuser to help deodorize any room and dissipate the unpleasant odor in the air.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Acts as a powerful natural cleanser.
- Helps to cleanse and freshen the air.
- Cilantro leaf contains powerful properties that can support healthy digestion.
Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent
Main Chemical Constituents