Size: 5 mL
Retail: RM 133.00
Wholesale: RM 100.00
Black Pepper is best known as a common cooking spice that enhances the flavor of foods, but its internal and topical benefits are equally noteworthy. Black Pepper is a great oil to have during winter time because of its ability to help ward off environmental and seasonal threats. However it should be used with caution when applied topically due to its strong warming sensation.
- Create a warm and soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Contains important antioxidants for the skin.
- May help to soothe anxious feelings.
- Powerful warming sensation to support healthy circulation.
Hot, sharp, fruity, spicy
Main Chemical Constituents
Caryophyllene, limonene, carene, sabinene