Size: 5 mL
Retail: RM 584.00
Wholesale: RM 438.00
Melissa officinalis, also known as lemon balm, received the name “Melissa” because of its sweet, fresh, citruslike fragrance, which was known to attract bees (Melissa is Greek for “honey bee”). As one of our rarest and most expensive oils, Melissa has a wide range of benefits and uses. Its positive effect on mood, Melissa has long been used to help calm feelings of tension and nervousness. Diffusing Melissa at night can help initiate a restful sleep environment and promote emotional well-being. Melissa is also known to benefit immune system and health.
- Diffuse at night or rub on forehead, shoulders, or chest to help lessen feelings of stress and promote emotional well-being.
- Diffuse to create a relaxing environment that encourages a restful night’s sleep.
- Add to moisturizer or a spray bottle with water and spritz on face to rejuvenate skin and refresh the mind.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- May benefit immune system and health.
- Calms tension and nervousness.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation and emotional well-being.
- Rejuvenates skin.
Main Chemical Constituents
Geranial, germacrene, neral, β β-caryophyllene