The high menthol content of the dōTERRA Peppermint oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the best-selling favorites among dōTERRA essential oils.
Size: 15 ml
*Delivery from the IL Warehouse
Size: 15 ml
*Delivery from the EU Warehouse
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and
spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in
1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the
dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best
quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in
toothpaste and chewing gum, Peppermint
also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and
promotes healthy respiratory function when taken
internally. Peppermint continues to be one of the
bestselling favorites among dōTERRA essential oils.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to help alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a midday pick-me-up.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Add three to four drops to diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one drop of oil in 25 ml dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If
you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult
your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and
- When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.
- Promotes digestive health when taken internally
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol