An ancient oil from the time of the Bible with a warming aroma, may promote a strong feeling of encouragement.
*Delivery from the IL Warehouse
*Delivery from the EU Warehouse
A close relation to Cinnamon, Cassia has a strong, spicy
aroma that can be used in small quantities to transform
any essential oil blend. Cassia has been used for
thousands of years for its many health benefits. It’s one of
the few essential oils mentioned in the Old Testament,
noted for its unmistakable fragrance and calming aromatic
properties. When diluted and applied topically, Cassia can
help soothe the body
- Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Add one drop to citrus blends or diffuse with Clove and Ginger during fall and winter.
- For Topical use, dilute. Do not use the pure oil.
- Add one drop of Cassia essential oil to 100 ml of dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil. Do not use the mixture on irritated or damaged skin.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Provides a warm and relaxing aroma
Warm, spicy, cinnamon
Trans-cinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate