The following is a list of who to contact at doTERRA corporate.
1. Member Services: email@example.com
Member Services is your number one source for most information, especially regarding any of the following:
- Process your Personal Orders
- Process Enrollments
- Handle Shipping Issues
- Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds
- Promotional questions
- Assist ranks Consultant through Premier members with their personal accounts.
Depending on the amount of emails received that day, it may take 1-2 business days to receive a response to your email. Emails are responded to in the order that they are received. For immediate service between 8 AM – 8 PM MT Monday thru Friday or from 10-2 PM MT. On Saturday, we recommend contacting Member Services by phone (800-411-8151) or through online chat.
2. Promotions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Promotions team for:
- Exception requests or questions you may have about current promotions.
Often most answers to questions about promotions have already been posted online in the guidelines provided on doterraeveryday.com if you click the promotion. If you can’t find an answer to a question in these guidelines, feel free to email promotions. You will receive an automatic reply stating the amount of time it will take to respond, depending on the amount of emails received.
3. Placements: email@example.com
Email our Placements team for the following:
- Enroller or Sponsor Changes Placements move requests Voluntary Termination forms
Placements receives a lot of emails; to speed up the process, if you need to make any changes that are within the first 14 day limit, you may now do this through your Virtual Office without needing to wait. You can find a Virtual Office training video on doterrauniversity.com called “Sponsor changes” for more information on how to do this.
4. Compliance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our Compliance team for questions about:
- General doTERRA policy Wellness Advocate public events
5. Data Entry: email@example.com
Email our Data Entry team for any of the following reasons:
- Transfers from a personal account to a business account.
- Wellness Advocate Agreement forms
- General changes on your account, such as name Tax Exemptions
Please know that Data Entry does not take care of Voluntary Terminations, please email Placements with these forms.
6. Product Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our Product Support team for:
- Answers to any product questions.
You will receive an automatic response to tell you about how long it will take to receive a response. (Typically it is 2-3 days).
7. AromaTouch Technique: email@example.com
Use this email for:
- Questions or concerns about the AromaTouch technique, or certification.
8. Wellness Advocate Recognition: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our Recognition team with any of the following:
- Missing advancement certificates or pins
- To send in your Gold photo for the Leadership magazine
- To correct information, such as misspellings of your name
9. Corporate Events: email@example.com
Email our Events team for:
- Questions, concerns, or updates regarding corporate events (such as Convention and Leadership Retreat).
10. Newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us if:
- You are not receiving the corporate newsletter.
To unsubscribe from the newsletter simply click on that option on the email you received, you do not need to email in. However, please be aware that the newsletter contains important information from doTERRA corporate and will be beneficial to you in future months.