A. Returns of Products by Wellness Advocate
1. doTERRA will refund one hundred percent (100%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) of Currently Marketable products that are returned by a Wellness Advocate, provided the Wellness Advocate must exercise their rights within 60 days from the day Wellness Advocate receive products, within fifteen (15) days from the date the Wellness Advocate exercises his/her right to return the Product.
2. In case of a termination or an expiration of Wellness Advocate Agreement, doTERRA may deduct expenses and set off any debts under the Wellness Advocate Agreement payable by the Wellness Advocate.
B. Returns of Products by Customer. doTERRA will refund one hundred percent (100%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) of Currently Marketable products that are returned by Customer within fifteen (15) days from the date doTERRA receives the notice of the Customer to return the Product, provided that the Product must be returned to the Company or the Wellness Advocate within seven (7) days of receipt.
C. Currently Marketable. Products and Sales Aids shall be deemed currently marketable if each of the following elements is satisfied: 1) they are unopened and unused; 2) packaging and labeling have not been altered or damaged; 3) the product and packaging are in a condition such that it is a commercially reasonable practice within the trade to sell the merchandise at full price; 4) the product expiration date has not elapsed; and 5) the product contains current doTERRA labeling. Products shall not be considered Currently Marketable if the Company discloses prior to purchase that the products are seasonal, discontinued, limited time offers, or special promotion products not subject to the Return Policy. In addition, products purchased from other markets will not be considered Currently Marketable as well.
D. Return of Damaged or Incorrectly Sent Products. doTERRA will exchange products if the returned products were received by the purchaser in damaged condition or were incorrectly sent. Such products must be returned within fifteen (15) days of receipt. Whenever possible, returned products will be replaced with undamaged products. However, when an exchange is not feasible, the Company reserves the right to issue a credit for the amount of the exchanged products.
E. Duty to Retain Sales Order Number. In order for the Company to correctly recoup the applicable Bonuses on returned products, the original sales order number from the invoice must be retained. This number must be provided to the Company at the time the request for a refund is made.
F. Kit Returns. Products purchased as part of a kit or package must be returned as the entire kit.
G. Refund Alternatives. The Customer may determine the acceptable refund alternatives for product returns, including but not limited to the following: doTERRA Company Credit, Product Credit, bank check, bank transfer, or credit card charge back, and as outlined herein. The actual form of refund will be based upon payment procedures in the Local Market and the original form of payment. Refunds will only be paid to the original payer.
H. Return Procedure. To obtain a refund for returned products or Sales Aids, a Wellness Advocate must comply with these procedures:
1. Approval for the return must be received prior to the return of the shipment to the Company. This approval must be obtained, either by telephone or in writing, and the actual return shipment must be accompanied by the Wellness Advocate number.
2. The Company will provide the Wellness Advocate with the correct procedures and location for returning the products or Sales Aids. All return shipping costs must be paid for by the Wellness Advocate.
3. Products or Sales Aids returned to the Company without prior authorization will not qualify for a product credit or refund and will be returned to the Wellness Advocate at the Wellness Advocate's expense.
4. This return/refund procedure may vary in jurisdictions where different repurchase requirements are imposed by law. Applicable laws may dictate the terms of the refund policy.
5. The Company may charge a fee of Baht 350 for shipments that are refused at the point of delivery and returned to the Company.
I. Company’s Right to Recoup Unearned Bonuses. Bonuses are paid to Wellness Advocates based on the purchase of Company products by retail customers or by members of their Downline Organization. When products are returned, the Company has the right to recoup the Bonuses that were paid based on the purchase of the products that were returned. The Company may recoup these Bonuses by requiring a Wellness Advocate to pay the Company directly, or the Company may withhold the amount of the Bonus from future Bonus payments.
J. Return of Sales Aids. doTERRA will refund for Sales Aids in accordance with the Product Return Policy. However, personalized Sales Aids are not returnable or refundable, except for personalized Sales Aids with printing errors. Such sales aids must be returned within thirty days and in conformance with the Product Return Policy.
K. Credit Card Charge Backs. Wellness Advocates are required to return products under the Company’s product exchange and return policies rather than doing a credit card chargeback.