Turmeric Curcuma longa
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $64.00 SGD
Wholesale: $48.00 SGD
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices
of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long
history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today.
Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil
has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and
ar-Turmerone. Most commonly known for their nervous system
and emotional benefits, these components make Turmeric
essential oil a staple in your daily health routine. Promoting
feelings of positivity, Turmeric is beneficial both internally and
aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, Turmeric
may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune
response. Use Turmeric daily to support healthy immune
function and response along with healthy circulation. In
addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil,
Turmeric adds a great burst of flavor to your favorite savory
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.
- Take one or two drops in at least four ounces of water to better support your metabolism.
- Add one or two drops to your dishes for a flavor burst.
Directions For Use
Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism.
- May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes (e.g. glutathione).
- Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function.
- Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption.
- May promote healthy immune function and response.
Warm, spicy, earthy, woody
ar-Turmerone and Turmerone