dōTERRA Touch® Neroli
Neroli is a highly precious oil due to high labour and low yield. It is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree. Each tiny white neroli blossom must be hand-picked (to prevent bruising and excessive handling) at the correct time in its flowering cycle. Once picked from the tree, the flowers quickly lose their oil and need to be steam distilled as soon as possible to produce the highest quality and quantity of oil. Research shows that Neroli instills relaxation, uplifts mood, reducres feelings of anxiousness, and promotes overall well-being. When applied topically, Neroli can help to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Roll a small amount of Neroli onto skin, add Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oil for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to neck and wrists for a beautiful personal fragrance that uplifts your mood, and encourages creativity and self-expression.
- Apply Neroli on your face before using moisturizer to soothe and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- When you are feeling anxious or frazzled, apply Neroli to your palms, cup your hands around your nose and breathe in the scent deeply a few times to feel more relaxed and at peace.
- Inhale deeply before bed time to invoke positive feelings that will aid in a better night’s sleep.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes a positive mood.
- May help reduce feelings of anxiousness.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes and soothe skin.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Neroli Flower