Helichrysum Helichrysum italicum
Size: 5 mL
Retail: $160.00 SGD
Wholesale: $120.00 SGD
Helichrysum is often used to prevent signs of aging and referred to as “The Everlasting Flower” because of its rejuvenating benefits for the skin and ability to improve the complexion. Helichrysum italicum is a small perennial herb with narrow, silver leaves and flowers that form a cluster of golden yellow, ball-shaped blossoms. Helichrysum has been used in herbal health practices since ancient Greece and the oil is highly valued and sought after for its many health benefits. Helichrysum is best known for its restorative properties to the skin, it can help reduce the appearance of blemishes, and it promotes a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Apply topically to reduce the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles and aging spots.
- Apply to the face to promote a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Massage into the temples and the back of the neck for a soothing sensation.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Contains calming, soothing properties.
- Helps to reduce feelings of mental fatigue.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and aging spots.
Herbaceous, honey, hay