Cinnamon Bark Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Size: 5 mL
Retail: $55.00 SGD
Wholesale: $41.00 SGD
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from its bark, Cinnamon oil contains strong cleansing and immune support properties. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin. During cold weather, dilute Cinnamon Bark essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and use during a massage to warm those sore and tender areas. Cinnamon Bark essential oil contains powerful properties that can help create a warming sensation while also emitting its sweet and spicy aroma. Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses, as it can help to maintain clean, healthy looking teeth.
- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during cold weather.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Promotes a healthy immune system.
- Naturally repels insects.
Spicy, woody, with a sweet, biting note, warm