Basil Ocimum basilicum
Size: 15 mL
Retail: $55.00 SGD
Wholesale: $41.00 SGD
Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to reduce anxious feelings. Basil provides great benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help reduce feelings of tension when applied to the temples and back of the neck. Basil leaf is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavor to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes, and it is also cooling to the skin. When diffused, Basil helps promote focus and a stress-relieving experience.
- Diffuse to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
- Massage with Wintergreen and carrier oil on back of neck for a stress-relieving and a relaxing experience.
- Apply a few drops of Basil oil to skin after a lively day playing sports to relax your body. Basil oil acts as a powerful cooling agent for the skin and can bring a sense of relief when you need it most.
- Apply Basil oil directly on your bug bites to soothe skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Acts as a cooling agent for the skin.
- Promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings when diffused.
Warm, spicy, herbal