How do I enrol as a Wellness Advocate if I live in a GAC?

To register as a Wellness Advocate in a Global Access Country (GAC) online, go to, select your preferred language, select Global Access, select your country, and then press “Continue”. No government ID is required, but your birthday is. Under home address, enter your actual home address. Under billing address, enter whatever address is associated with your payment method. Remember that your shipping address must be a predetermined location in the United States. 


בחרו יבשת

בחרו איזור

בחרו מיקום

בחרו שפה