Size: 15 mL
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils because of its many benefits.
- Use a drop of Peppermint essential oil around the neck to help wake the senses.
- Peppermint essential oil can help promote a healthy scalp by stimulating blood circulation when mixed with a shampoo of preference. Use with caution when rinsing hair.
- Combine with Fractionated Coconut oil and massage into neck and shoulders to relieve feelings of tension.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Apply to pulse points with a carrier oil when feeling fatigued or low energy.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Peppermint essential oil can help cleanse the skin with its natural given properties when used with caution.
- It promotes a sense of cooling and soothing effect when applied on the skin during the summer days.
- Diffuse for a clear crisp scent in the air.
- Invigorating to the senses promoting an uplifted cheery feeling.
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol