Peppermint Mentha piperita
Size: 15 mL
Retail: PHP 1,900.00
Wholesale: PHP 1,425.00
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint, and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health, it also is beneficial to the skin and applied topically may help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Rub on temples after you wake up, for a morning energy boost.
- Blends well with Lavender essential oil for a soothing massage.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me-up on long drives.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Directions for Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Soothing and cooling to skin.
- May support the appearance of thick, healthy, and youthful looking hair.
- May keep the skin looking clear, and may reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Aroma promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Repels bugs naturally.
Minty, fresh, herbaceous
Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol