Melaleuca (Tea Tree)
Note: The 5 mL version of this product is available only in kits, or by special offer. This page remains for information purposes only.
Size: 5 mL
Tea Tree, has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Tea Tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. It is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Tea Tree can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Tea Tree is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Tea Tree will help purify and freshen the air.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces as a cleansing and purifying agent.
Directions for Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Soothes skin irritations.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- Helps keep fingernails and toenails clean and looking healthy.
- Helps purify and freshen the air.
Herbaceous, green, leathery
Terpinen-4-ol, γ-terpinene, α-terpinene